Sunday, August 3, 2008

COMMENT, PEOPLE!!!!!!!



(miranda) I would like to add that you can post comments on this website, which will make it more interactive. I know that dad and i would love to hear individually from you all! Plus, we can reply, so if you have any questions, or want to tell your own story, or anything like that, please feel free to comment!! All you have to do is scroll down to the end of the post that you want to comment on, and click on the "comment" button. Also, here are some pictures that i mentioned in my previous post!
The first one is of me and the buffalo that got REALLY close to the truck!!! It was really awesome, and sort of scary.

The next one is of me, daddy, and Penuel (Pen), our amazing, awesome, crazy smart guide. Hes sooooooo cool! we love him. We would definitely argue that he is the best game driver/guide in the area!!
Love you all!!
AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY WARTHOG, COMMENT!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't read COMMENT,PEOPLE!!!!!! without at least saying hello :-) I'm so jealous of your trip and can't wait to see you both and hear all about it when you get back. Treasure every last moment of this amazing trip!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
It sounds like you are having a GREAT time! I can't imagine that you wouldn't be, but the proof of it is lovely.
~Rosemary

Anonymous said...

OK, trying to blog a third time here...no luck on #1 and #2...

Tom and Miranda, wow! Great photo. Are you sure that's a shark? Looks like a great white breaching to me. ??? Look at the teeth. And isn't that a SEAL in its mouth? I'm just saying...TC

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for letting me know that I could post Miranda. I wasn't going to the actual website - just reading the e-mails that came straight to me - so I was so excited to see that I could comment! HI YOU TWO!! It's been so wonderful reading your witty (Miranda) and sagacious(Tom)updates and seeing your awe inspiring pictures (the giraffes made me burst into tears on the spot!!!:)). I can't even imagine what a life changing experience this trip must be - I'm so happy for your wonderful time, human connections, and most of all, chance to be daddy and daughter far, far away from the work weary world. Thanks also for taking the time to keep us informed with your in depth posts- it's a treasured gift for me, truly! keep letting the world in with arms wide open and be safe. I love you muchly!! M-