Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thank you


(miranda)
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMMENTING!!!! I LOVE HEARING FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!!
Especially about all of the pictures, and what you thought, and, Tricia, that was a whale. :)
And Michelle (the snorting one) (well, Michelle Lyle, about 4 out of 5 of the Michelles snort, MAXWELL!!!!!!!!!!!)
I had to try really hard to keep from crying when dinner ended tonight. I had to say bye to our first friends in South Africa. Pen, Danny, Lisa, and Jessie. I miss them soooooo much already!!! And, of course, Lisa cried, which almost made me cry.
But, we are now going to go on the most wonderful, scary, thrilling journey to Impendle, where, we will have absolutely no internet access for 5 or more days, so tonight is the last post.
I love you all!
"see" you in 6 days!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

cpow said...

Awesome pics! i cant wait to see the pics from your 6 day adventure "working hard???". what on earth will you guys be doing? i bet its very rewarding! and it possibly just might be hotter over here in ATL than over there....keep posting! its so much fun to read!